Chwila zara ci pomoge =d
I'm very sorry to hear that you are unable to login. This may be an issue relating to your computer's ability to accept the security certificates from our login server. Our Client relies on Internet Explorer for a great deal of information, regardless of your default Browser, so be sure to make all suggested changes in Internet Explorer.
Before attempting the troubleshooting steps below, please perform the following two steps:
1) Visit the site associated with your region and let me know what error message you receive (if any):
2) Next try logging into this test account (Note: This account is frequently reset and all content deleted. Use it only for testing purposes):
What does it say the summoner name is when you log in? Is this the server you were attempting to access?
If you're logging into the correct server and there were no errors on the website, proceed to the following troubleshooting steps:
1) Make sure your windows clock is synced:
*If you have problems syncing try setting your clock manually as close as possible to the proper time zone and time.
2) Make sure your Internet Explorer Options are properly configured (Updating to IE9 and running the Microsoft fixit file are the most common fixes from that guide):
3) Turn off Certificates in IE, IE Options > Advanced > Restore Advanced Settings, IE Options > Advanced > Uncheck "Check for server certificate authentication"
If you have a more updated version of Internet Explorer you may have to uncheck these settings instead:
"Check for server certificate revocation"
"Check for publisher's certificate revocation"
"Warn about certificate address mismatch"
4) Disable Peer to Peer transfers from the Gear menu in the top right corner of the Patcher
5) Uninstall Pando Media Booster
6) Verify that Internet Explorer is not set to Offline Mode (You can check this through the File menu in IE)
If your issue still persists after all these steps, another process may be interfering with the smooth operation of League of Legends. Can you please take the time to provide me with a list of your running processes? We have a detailed guide explaining the process here: